Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fate

I need a netbook or a laptop madly...
KerXin asked me,
''Why don't go borrow from other ppl's one..?''

Seriously,
I just need a portable computer for 4 days use...
I can just borrow from someone else...
But I don't like the feeling of rely on someone...

Since I small,
when I was holding something which is not belong to me
(especially borrow from others),
something bad luck will happen on that thing...

Example 1:
I need a small mirror to wear contact lens outdoor...
I borrowed from one new friend, and that mirror is white in color...
I put the mirror in my bag for a moment...
After a while, when I take out the mirror...
the white color mirror become pink color...
OMG!!!
The pink color plastic in my bag 'lat sek'...
In the end, I washed the mirror for half an hour the clean that pink dirt...

Example 2:
During travelling to Singapore, I didn't bring slipper...
In the midnight, I want to buy some snack from convenient shop...
I lazy to wear my school shoes, so I borrowed Hui Shan's slipper...
I nearly fall down bcoz of the one level staircase...
OMFG!!!
The string of one of the slipper break off...

Example 3:
I borrowed someone's book...
I met a day with rain...
And then, the book was wet and berkedut-kedut...

Example 4:
I borrowed someone's pin...
In the end, I will lost it and not able to give back to that person..

Example 5:
During whole SMP-gang work for Popular BookFest,
whose off-day, she need to bring lunch for the whole gang...
The day b4 I off,
I received everyone's tupperware...
When I want to put in the food I cooked in those tupperwares,
@#$%^&*!!!
I realised that CheeYeng's tupperware melted for a small part...
Coz I put it near the gas...

Example 6:
During the PSS Gathering of one of the year,
I borrowed PuiSan's shirt for a performance...
The next day,
when I planned to return the shirt to her,
'spot check' happened...
The prefect confiscated the shirt...
AWWWWW!!!
I cry madly about the shirt, coz it's not mine...
And I think that shirt sure branded one...
But then I forgot what happen at last...

This is my fate...
I cannot hold something which is not belong to me...

Laptop is not a cheap thing...
I also won't borrow mine to anyone out of my vision...
What if other people..?

I really scare if something happen on expensive thing...
I cry 3 days also cannot settle the problem...

That's why,
when I need something,
I will save money to buy it...
Most of you around me found that I always want to buy something...
This is the reason...

And therefore,
my pencil box is super big...
Everything is inside...

So,
I don't like to BORROW this word...
except if it's urgent...

6 comments:

  1. so many example...
    still think too much..?
    i scare that kind of feeling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm....before that...can i laugh 3 times..hahaha...actually all is accident la..nt fate...dont think so much...dont keep so much in the heart...no ones wan like tat de...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. daisou. this is so u!!!


    juz 2 tel u i mis u~

    ReplyDelete
  4. i miss u too...
    more leng lui liao ar...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!