Friday, April 23, 2010

I never notice it was a big day~

Yes...
I lazy again...
Put my blog aside for few days...

Last thursday, just went for KTO launching for VISIT KOREA 2010-2012...
We Dawn's Arch performed that nite...
Haha...
We tot that's just a small function...
With only chair and small stage...

But we were wrong!
The vanue is at Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel...
5 star hotel I guess...
and the stage,
is the biggest stage ever for DA to perform...

When I dance,
I noticed Nicolas 翁书尉 (MY FM) at down there...
Hoho...
Shocked more...
Big cast people came too...
After the dance,
when we had been invited to sit at the round table,
only notice that 林德荣 and 颜蔚恩 came too!
Lastly, 菲比 came also!!!

I enjoyed the dinner very much...
Ate a lot!!!
Especially the big 'mushroom' (I called it as),
or the big 'abolone' (Chirsty called it as)...
And it's the first time too,
DA eat such a nice and grand dinner together...

See my mouth you can know how I like the mushroom or abolone...


4 MY FM DJs with Dawn's Arch...
[Why Christy dun want join..?]



DA with manager and Karen and... KTO??~

2 comments:

  1. cool~haha...but just beware of your weight...hahaha...say wanna keep fit but non-stop eating a lot~lols...don;t cry then~ =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. dam yeng lo~~~ hope u guys have more performances

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!