Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank you, Lih Lin & Lily~

Just came back for 2 days 1 night camp...
Not much exhausted activity...
Actually NO ANY exhausted activity...
But mentally tired...
Coz I 90% concentration on whole programme...

My first time cannot finish the food, huh..?
I have not actually start my slimming project...
But the meal for the lunch really big and large...
2 person eat for 1 pax also can full the stomach...

Job scope for the camp is released...
I have a lot more work to do...
Plus, my mom just get another half of the account for me...
Need to be in home for 1 more week...

I really have to say ''thank you'' to Lih Lin, Lily and Hwa Loong...
Although they looked blur in most of the sessions,
but thanks to your effort...
At least, you guys really did/doing/will do something for the Chinese Society...

I really hope you guys will enjoy in following 2 months~
After 2 months,
our job is done...
So, let's do our best!


Go add this in FB:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pugongyingfb?ref=profile

Visit here:
http://my-youth.com/

Read here:
http://www.pugongyingbuluo.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. haha...hopefully...but the process like singing and dancing were just not much suitable to me...something weird...@.@
    anyway, I can learn much on technical things on it. And em..I think I owe you an explanation..will clearify it to you soon~

    ReplyDelete
  2. i feel weird too when i was in last last year camp...
    but somehow, it's for secondary school ma...
    you can see the effect of the song during the camp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. im interested... what is it???

    can explain in simple words ma??

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo..
    yang...
    that's is some kind of 'worker'for the camp..
    we need to prepare thing for members...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!