Saturday, April 17, 2010

Back to normal~

Yes...
Audition finished...
I get one more experience on audition:

- Make sure you know what is happening all the time
(Lih Lin and me failed to do this, we are busy practising)

- Make sure you prepare enough b4 the audition
(for me, i think i did this. My first time success to memorised lyrics, for competition)

- Dress properly
(I know this is important... So I did this... Don't think it just an audition and judges just watch your movement and listen to your vocal... Outfit is a kind of respect)

- Look at judges' eyes all the time
(I did this for few seconds, but it's not enough... Look at floor and look at very far are bad habits... Look at the judges, they will think th
at you brave enough...)

- Never expect judges will let you complete your performance
(judges are run out of time... they don't care what you perform, once they not interested, they will send you out)

- Never repeat the same uneccessary part in audition
(judges felt boring coz they have to interview many groups... just present once enough... for example: chorus and verse don't repeat... One time enough!)

- Confident
(Ofcoz this is the most important thing... although you sing wrong, or dance the wrong steps, just continue like you never made any mistake... Maybe they did not notice... )

Here is it...
I am quite happy coz been kept into KIV...
Althoigh didnt pass the audition (8 been chosen out of 50)
At least, both of us get the compliment from the judges about our vocal...
I happy already...
About stage performance...
ignore it ba~

Congrats to DA...
You guys did a great job...
Ofcoz, thanx for Lih Ling also...
For your compliment...

Somehow,
I don't really like how KTO do their job...
Blur... and not clear...
For example,
last time the Term and Condition thingy...
and this time second audition for KIV...
They really have to improve a lot of thing...

I don't think I will participate any audition in future...
My age is getting 20...
It's the time to be more mature and back to real life!

Everything is back to normal...
What I need to do now is finish my camp job...
Looking forward on 5th of June...
I need a small laptop...
Anyone can recommend..?

1 comment:

  1. feel kinda sorry cuz never do my best to perform it well...sigh~for the laptop thing, just survey it in low yat...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!