Friday, April 30, 2010

TTB List Checkup

The fourth month will soon leave again...
Maybe I wasted 4 months too...
With PC, accounting and tuition...
That's my life...

Well, let's check the things-to-buy list which I stated in January...

1. Jeans
--- Yeah.. I got this... PopSoda with only RM30...I like it very much...

2. Office wear
--- Bought this too~ Just for emergency case..

3. Casual wear
---Bought a lot lor... Always 'bong chan' KerXin and YinHoo..__----_

4. Big gates pendrive
---Wow, I never imagine that I will buy a harddisk... Coz I'm collecting Korean Various Show from Hsin Yee~ Thanx ya!

5. High heels
---Bought 2... The white one, wear until I cried... The black one, I never wear it... Coz too high... kaka...

6. My hair
---Just done rebonding last week... Really can't tahan my messy hair, then go saloon to reward myself...

7. Hamster cage
---I bought one small cage with RM17... Now, 3 hamsters sleep in different cages... And I need to wash the 3 cages every week too...

8. Food
---Haha... This one eat too much... I never kedekut on this thing... Same like Kee Ley Jun... But she still thin, I gained on weight... Thanx KerXin always cari makan with me...

9. Redbox
---Ok... This thing at least once a month... Satisfy lar...---

10. Hair curl stick
---I really bought this although it is not necessary... I think got use in future lar... Just because I lazy...

11. Nice speakers
---This is the first thing in this list I din work out... I stole my mom's speaker... Now my room was like a theater... Just only my monitor screen a bit small...
---
12. Sneakers
---I went into Echopark more than 5 times but never buy... Sometimes no mood, sometimes no size, sometimes not happy with the color... Wait new arrival ba~

13. Ice skating
---This thing hor... really no chance to do it... No one want to do it... Anyone..?

14. Something with broadband
---Don't want liao lor... Apply this thing just to fight with my mom... She always cut my internet line after 12 midnight... Sometimes my Hotel City haven't feed, she cut the line and make me so geram... But 'yaaan!'!!! can save money...-

15. PSP
---No need lor... Will have a new netbook next week!!!

16. Guitar
---This thing hor... My passion lost already... Kee Ley Jun!!!

17. Vacation
---I already booked the air ticket to Bangkok for July... Please don't fight anymore lar... Not only your country rugi... I rugi too!

18. Laptop
---I really need to thank Yoke See Hayley Kaulitz Goh
very much... A netbook I already satisfy... Some more it's free!

19. Car
---Erhem... Make this dream come true by 21... Working hard on it...

By 4 months,
my dream come true with 15 out of 19... Nod bad what...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!