Thursday, April 08, 2010

I Hate You!

I beh tahan...
Really beh tahan!!!

Now I realise you are so....!@#$%^&*
Not like a girl...
Face fat,
body fat,
ass fat,
leg fat...
Everything fat!

Any girl on the road all slim than you...
Who are you?!
Pig lar!!!

Took 100 pics,
can't even choose a nice pic...
Because you are fat...

I really dissapointed...
Why the god create you such a lazy attitude...?!
You fat until I feel like want to vomit...
Your face is bigger than a bun...
even bigger than JangHuDong...
You are so ugly, you know?!

Please go away!!!
Get out of my life!!!
I don't want to see you anymore!!!

Wondering I am scolding who..?
Just type a full name as I/C of anyone, in small letter,
see whether you get it or not...





Sorry for my broken english...
Now less mix with Johanian,
my english more sucks!


From:
http://lansliyn.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. I dont get anything by typing my name in small letter,wat does tat mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>mun yee
    not type your name...
    just guessing who i wrote to...
    if u think i'm writting on you,
    then u type yr name see correct or not...

    >>ker xin
    this is a serious problem...
    she need to change..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wanna know... who who who?
    LOL

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!