Monday, April 19, 2010

Miss Slim and Healthy

Just attended this event yesterday...
This is a competition of MISS/MR/MRS Slim and Healthy 2010...
Its the semi final round...
Organized by SNE Marketing...
From 2pm to 7.30pm...

Supposed to start at 2pm,
but the event started at 2.30pm...
I wondering why Malaysian Chinese has this kind of 'LATE' attitude...
Although I was that kind of person in certain occasions...
Only certain ---> influenced by some of them...

Well, I kinda boring to sit there for almost 6 hours...
Coz I had nothing to do...
Juz help my mom to WATCH her handbag...

This malay girl is nominated by my mom...
She get the pass to the final...
Most of them said she can win at least 3rd prize...

I don't think this girl has manners to my mom...
By looking from the front, is a nice girl;
But at the back, face black like hell...

Seriously, I don't like BLACK FACE people (lian hei hei)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!