Monday, October 26, 2009

McDonald's & ChowKit day

The moment I step out of bathroom,
I felt want to use toilet...
So annoying...
I will be late to school again...

Chem chapter 4-6 I not touch yet...
No Physics period also...
I decided to study at Mcdonald's behind my house...

I think I am the first customer of the day...
Reached there by 7.30a.m...
My first time study Chem there for 5 hours...
Nice songs accompany...
The only thing is the breakfast set super expensive...

Time by time,
I realise a lot of office worker take their breakfast there...
I saw 2 girls from SMP Jalan Ipoh ponteng like me at the MCD...
But they chatting, not studying...
Few AhGong AhMa [old ppl] come enjoy breakfast!
I tot old ppl do not like fast food...
But I am wrong...

I sat right infront of the Uncle McDonald's [dono his name] for few hours...
He watching me for few hours also...
Too bad I dun have a camera phone...
I am so cold and dun have any long sleeve shirt...
Next time ponteng must bring a long sleeve shirt for convenient...

About 12.30p.m,
I decided to WALK to ChowKit...
To eat my favourite PanMee...
To settle my banking stuff...
To buy a new pair of school shoes...
To search my Nicolas' bag...
To visit some souvenir shop...

I enjoy the day...
Most important,
I studied more than previous...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!