Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lee Min Ho!!!

Hey hey hey hey!!!


I saw LEE MIN HO today!
Wait for him for soooo long...

Never sit and keep standing for 1 hour...
Just to see his real face...


He came out...
Talked less than 10 sentences...
Took a picture with public...

Then went to back stage ...


What the @#$%^&!!!
Too bad he can't sing...


Then he sign less than 20 minutes...

Yea...
A lot of people...

But he just sign for those who are having his Etude House poster...

I admit he is not handsome in Etude advertisement poster...
Even very PINKY!!!
Pinky for a guy?!
Eulkkk!

But today he straightened his hair...

Nice what...

Very tall!!!

Height tall, nose tall...

Super handsome!

He is the second korean artist I saw after B-boys...

Thanx to LihLin help me to take pics with my camera...
But the super big crowd only allow her to take 2 nice pics...

Others are shakey...
Those reporters no brain one...
Keep blocking the sight view from fans...

From my camera:



These are the pics I stole from Qing Qi...

This is Malaysian Fans!!!
Soooooooooo dissapointed!


I am not tired...
But, sleepy...
Chem exam tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!