Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good Luck!!!

Yea...
Back to the topic of organisor,
I really wish to work in this area...
Since I can really get my happiness after successful event...
But any local university support this course..?

I glad to hear from my student, Nicolas yesterday...
He said he hope me to organise Bon-odori trip again next year...
Yeah...
I quite dissapointed when hear someone actually not enjoy in such event...
And I tot Nicolas felt bored in that nite
coz he and his friend din join the traditional dance...
But actually he want to join again next year!!!
I am so excited when he told me this!!!

By the way,
today will be the last day of tuition class for him...
He is gonna to take PMR Math exam tomorrow...

From fail to pass...
From pass to grade C...
From grade C to grade B...
I really hope that he has the luck tomorrow to get A
in his most confident to get A subject...
Then will prove my teaching is useful...

Pray hard for him...
Think and follow my instruction...
and GOOD LUC
K!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!