Saturday, October 17, 2009

It's complicated!

Today I din go Raj's house...
I missed something fun...

I have a complicated feeling...
Want to go, but my heart not allow me to go...

Listened some ppl talking...
I dono whether that was a kind of satire...
I know what he said is true...
But at least I happy with what I have done last 15 months...

When I chat with Cyeng,
I can't control my tear to drop...
This exam make me so suffer...
Although my family didn't put any pressure on me...
But I really want to get a 'ok' result...

I am not blaming anyone...
I am not angry...
But I feel like I already wasted a lot of time...
I know it's worth to me...
But, in other's mind,
YOU ARE NOT STUDYING FORM 6!

These are the words I always listened in my home...
I just ignore it...
I want a
~beautiful memory,
~good friendship,
~memorable 18th+ 19th years

Not just an excellent academic result,
but lost everything important in my life...

STPM exam is 30 more days from now...
I hope I have the strength to overcome it...
I am waiting the day of 10th December to come!!!

At last,
HAPPY DEEPAVALI
to all indians in Science 2...

I love Science 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!