Friday, October 23, 2009

1 week ago~

Hey...
Exactly 1 month to STPM...
Seriously, i haven't start my revision...
But I did very concentrate in the class recently...
Hopefully I got 'Ump!' to study in following 30 days...

Btw, just ate lunch at Pizza Hut with Science 2...
We talked about we cannot live without computer...
But when study, hand will itchy feeling want to touch pc...
So, conclusion is:
Let's put some equations on FACEBOOK!

2moro is an interesting day...
MeiWei and KerXin are going to perform dancing at least 90 %!
Hey, dance properly har...
I waiting forward it...

If free tomorrow,
I maybe apply my first passport tomorrow...
Happy^^
But I am going to lost RM100...

The travelling thingy to Singapore is settled 7788...
We are so so so so lucky to book bus ticket as low as RM 19 per person!
Wahahaha!
Saved a lot!
Luckily KerXin booked on the last day, man!
So happy ^^

When I feel want to spend money,
no one want or free to spend money with me...
When I feel want to save money,
everyone called me to have lunch suddenly...
Of coz, I like to eat so never turn them down...
Therefore, I can't save money!

Erm...
Nothing to blog about...
Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!