Friday, October 16, 2009

Raya at Hakim's house

Today probably a busy day for me...

Woke up early in the morning by 7 a.m...
Then practice dance beside Titiwangsa Lake with Mwei and KerXin for 2 hours...
Hungry, we planned to eat Banana Leaf as our breakfast at Umarani...
However, Umarani closed!

After that, changed location,
at the mamak beside balai polis Sentul...
Mamak stall beside the big road,
was nicely decorated...

Suddenly an indian aunty said ''masuk-masuk''...
That time, I was thinking whether order maggi goreng or roti canai...
But then after we sat down,
the boss said ''open house, tunggu 1 jam lagi, sebelas setengah...''...
That time, I was like ''huh?!''

KerXin cancelled / ponteng her tutorial class,
and decide to wait more 1 hour to enjoy free breakfast...
Hahaha... save money!

Then I rushed to Mutiara Complex,
but photos were not ready yet...
That time I really angry...
Coz she promised 'gao dim' yesterday evening...
Asked me to wait 1 more hour...
I wasted another RM2 for transport...

Rushed to home to take bath and prepare myself to Hakim's house...
B4 that, I went Mutiara again to take photos...
Finally, my job done...

Well, while taking bus to Selayang,
I saw Cyeng take the same bus with me at Batu 5,
then ended up coming with Cyeng, ACCIDENTALLY...

Finally reached Hakim Rom's house by Izzaz fetching using Kevin's car...
Visit-visit...
[ impressed with Hakim's bedroom ]
Cakap-cakap...
[ mostly about the ACCIDENT]
Makan-makan...
[ The chicken was nice, but no rendang today =.= ]

Most enjoy part is hanging around in the studio
[ of messy wires and boxes]
with most Chinese...
Plus a professional drum player...
However, I still found a place to sit [ on the boxes ]...
Big group singing not bad wat...

~Hakim really pro weyh...
can masuk tempo anytime...
~Natasha nice also...
Suddenly play with new score...

Btw, other Science 2 feller go fishing when ppl having open house...
Funny weyh..

And lastly,
thanx to Andrew send me home...
[ His driving seems like more dangerous than anyone... ]

Now I am writing this post,
I think we miss two songs in the singing time...
''Gemuruh''...
''Gemilang''...

Hakim, next time go your house again...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!