Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary ~ L@NsLiYn roars~

Yeah~
It is the FIRST Anniversary for my blog...
=> refer to the calender counting beside here... =>

I really can't imagine I can actually write diary at least twice a week...
Sometimes more than 7 posts a week...

I'm the person who can give up easily...
For most of the things...
But this blog is appeared for already 1 year...
*** Give a big clause ***

For most of the time,
I wrote the things happened in English here...
Well, I'm not good in English...
Coz, I'm chinese educated wat...
Somemore my Bahasa Malaysia more geng...
But I had many many improvement through here...
Especially my MUET...
I get the band that I wish for... ^^

Sometimes I can't express my feeling in English...
Then, I will write it in Chinese...
But the stupid Firefox can't read Chinese after I opened NJ-star software...
That's why I write it in English...
So that my lovely classmates can understand my post...
For sometimes...

Maybe...
My post irritating someone...
Maybe...
I express it in a wrong way...
Maybe...
Someone easily to be irritated...

But the final thing is,
I AM WHO I AM...

Imagine that if Google cancel this BLOGSPOT,
I will cry for a month...

Anyway,

L@NsLiYn roars~
Happy Birthday!
Happy 1st Anniversary!

I love you...

Originally posted in:
http://lansliyn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!