Saturday, November 07, 2009

Beethoven Virus - Ode to Joy

This is a great korean drama.
All about music and dreams.
It has no very pretty or handsome actors,
but it's a high quality drama...

ORCHESTRA

During the last performance,
orchestra + choir...
Some memory flashed back in my brain...

I was thinking of the period that I worked in Sogo...
All the workers in Sogo were waiting the Beethoven's song to be played.
Which mean,
The song is the significant for Sogo to be closed.

Every night 10.00p.m.,
we standby at our own counter,
to wait the climax of the song.

And then 'Ding Dong!!!'
All the workers run to the staff entrance door,
queue in the long queue,
punch the card,
and go home!!!

Who worked in Sogo b4,
they will understand my feeling...

But you give me chance to work in Sogo again,
I will phobia about this song...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!