Monday, November 09, 2009

Last day as a secondary school student

Ok...
19 already...
Suppose to end secondary school life long long time ago...
But I have the opportunity to study form 6...
To wear white shirt and blue skirt for another 1 and half year...
[ previous year i wore pink uniform... ]

Let me tell you how I know 'ST. JOHN INSTITUTION' this school...
Basically,
my mind just want to transfer to another school,
as long as not study in S.M.K(P) Jalan Ipoh anymore...
Big big influenced me was the Jalan Ipoh gang...
[ NXin, Cyeng and LaiSan ]

Then, I was just blur-blur write S.M.K ST. JOHN as the first option...
And followed by Kavian and Joanna...
I planned to celebrate my birthday in the new school...
But it end with kena 'locked' by SMP Teacher...

Then, blur-blur again,
enter SJI...

I never study in co-ec scul...
But I did study in both different GIRLS SCHOOL and BOYS SCHOOL...
How 'cun' in my life...
Not many ppl would able to try this in their life...

I still remember,
Cyeng and me did not go to canteen for the first week...
Coz, we can't see any girls in the canteen...
Malu ma...
All guys...
After that, we only knew the girl's sits at the most behind of the canteen...
Tht's why can't see a single girls lar...

After few weeks,
I only realised I actually entered SJI school hall b4...
About Form 4 that time,
to join the 4 Schools Chinese Society Gathering...
How funny am I...
Old already...
Can't blame me...

After joining SJI,
I know that this school has more freedom...
We even so shocked that we can actually wear normal casual wear to go around the school...
[ SMP is strickly not allowed! ]
We can bring handphone,
but in-officially...

There are less racists among each other...
Coz every one talk in English...
[ Proven by Raj, Hakim and Davis... ]

My English was so suck that time!
Say Hello also scared got grammar mistake...
That's why I dun talk much in the school...
Except... Mandarine...

Now is the last day of the school...
time passed so fast...
And now we have to sit for exam...

I do a little bit regret to enter SJI...
About 5 % lar...
[ need to 'climb hill' + the canteen food @#$%^& ]
But I never regret to enter most popular class in whole SJI...
Popularity rises with 'a little bit naughty' - by Rajkumar, today.

And always proud of...
[ Neh! My school! see it?! ]
appeared in the advertisement of Panadol and Scout...
Most nice school building in whole KL!




Some photo will be upload soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!