Sunday, November 01, 2009

Mentally tired...

It's a suffering day for me...

3 hours Physics class
* break 10 minutes
3 hours Math class
* break 30 minutes
3 hours Chem class

Luckily...
The Math teacher quite good-looking and young...
I am not that bored...

Luckily...
I met Eng Chah in the class so that I'm not that bored...

Luckily...
KerXin accompany me for lunch and dinner...
Let me feel that time passed so fast...

Unlucky...
heavy rain at Petaling Street make half of my bottom part totally wet...
I wore the wet shoes for 3 hours in the air-con...
Nearly become ice!!!

By the ways,
I satisfied I studied for 9 hours today...
So, I am going to bed without any revision anymore...
Ciaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!