Friday, January 23, 2009

SJI CNY Celebration

Today starts with busy stuff...
Wake up 5.30a.m. early in the morning...
After cleaning, rushing to take the ordered mihun...

I feel dissapointed of my classmates...
The day b4,
they stated they would bring snack and drinks only...
All lazy to cook...
I understand, all guys ma...
Another way too, they are stingy...
Always don't want to pay more,
but require more the money do...
Order for the mihun,
coz I scared no food can serve the teachers...

Reached scul, go to class, no 1 there...
But I saw few no. of ppl in Science 1 there...
Other class so united... Haih...

Few works to be done...
AVA + CS Performance...

The CS members really did a great job...
Their sketch,
is the most interesting sketch I ever seen in 4 years...
with the commitment of all committee...
Plus contribution of some of Science 1, 3 and 4,
without hoping any repay...
Kok Leong did a good job on background music!
He really excellent in controlling music and drawing!
JunYang, ShuangFu, Richard, PuiTheng really good in acting...
without them, the sketch would not form...

And also, ShuhHuey breaks the record of scul...
She played 'gu zhen'...
I think KokPeng would be very shock!
The earlier plan is rock plus tradisional music instrument...
but it fail...
I already guessed...
This show how the form 5 do their job!
Propose a lot of planings, but finally all fail...
After that, is the class party...
I brought my favourite SONICGEAR speakers...
They enjoy dancing very much...
Especially Zaid and Venga...
Haha...
Next time got chance, c Zaid dance again...
Sure very shock 1!
I hate religious talk...
but it happen in SJI...
I dono how to classify my religion...
then finally, I slept during buddhism talk...
Sorry, Kexin, KhunLing and Janet...
I really very tired...
from yesterday until now...

I tot its all finished...
but later I rushed into the teacher's room to settle Sport House Report...
then, quickly ran home and took bath,
then to Bangunan Hap Seng to attend Korean class...
장영언 Jang Yong Won 성생님 oing back to Korea soon...
Today is his last class...
He really good Korean teacher...
funny and good...
just like teaching kindergarden children,
but he actually an universuty lecturer...
I would miss him...
His email:
Then, I went Sg. Wang to cut my hair, Kimarie...
very pro... I like the stylish way to hold the scissors...
Haha... Very yeng...
The whole shop is black in coulur, even their working uniform...
Finally cut away the hair that blocking my vision...
However, still cut a normal hair style...
Today, I really did a lot of work...
Among the missions are:
AVA
CS performance
Class party
Gilbert's report
Korean class
Hair cutting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!