Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY Celebration in Dawn's Arch's House

Haha...
Today is my first time to Dawn's Arch member's house...
We all should arrive at 10a.m...
I tot I'll be late again...
But I WAS WRONG!
I'm the first leh...
Then, continue to wait Chris, Jean, Freezy and Estee...
For next half hour...

Conclusion: Dawn's Arch like to be late!

Jess drove a white Wira car to fetch us...
Whhoa!
Her first time to fetch ppl!
After her father chatter for whole morning...

Jess' house quite messy...
but better than my house lar... I think...
Aunty and Uncle very nice...
A lot of biscuits be prepared...
Aunty likes to play spider solitaire...
We hang there for 4 hours!
Do what..?

Enjoy shouting infront of Jess' computer...
For all Korean stars 'excellent' performance...

I really very hungry...
Waiting for Aunty to cook mihun...
Then, I'm the first to take the mihun...
I breaked my record!
I never be the first one to take food b4!

Then, about 3p.m., we went to Chris & Jean's house...
Ofcoz, Jess bcame the driver, we bcame the victims...
Their house more messy than Jess' one...
But their room like a heaven...
Got air-con... feeling good when sleeping on their bed...

The sisters sot one...
They hav 2 big plastics of original album...
SS501... TVXQ... SuperJunior...
I think more than thousands ringgit inside...
Robber please remember to steal the 2 big plastic!

About 4.30p.m, we left their house...
And going back home...
Go back earlier... Just bcoz of my tuition class...
Busy for money$$$, what to do..?

Conclusion: All girls are the most pretty today!!!

Happy New Year...
Forever ~ Dawn's Arch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!