Saturday, January 17, 2009

SJI 105 Anniversary

Today is SJI 105 Years Anniversary...
Teacher asked me to duty for AVA yesterday...
But didn't go for rehearsal yesterday...
then I decided to stay in my line to enjoy the show...
coz lazy lar...
and feel like blocking others AVA member...
I feel boring in AVA team...
I hav more than 5 years experience...
but in SJI... nothing much i can do...


After 9.30a.m., we ready for CS booth...
Few 'siao' ppl standing infront of booth...

HLY ar... JunYang ar... 1 more science 3 guys ar...
holding '华文学会' letters...

Not much form 1 students register...
That's y I'm worry about...
I already plan the activities through out the whole year...
I dono whether this suit the 'kids' in CS...
I've tried very hard for doing this...
I hope they like it...
and ofcoz, i need member's opinion n suggestion too...

Mesyuarat Agong Rumah Sukan afterward....
Yea, I hope to hold some post like camp decoration...
but this post not available...
Who know i've been selected as secretary...
I dont like to write report actually...
But I enjoy formating and typing...
Thanx for those guys 4 the recommendation of my name...
JunYang ar... Rajkumar ar... and those form 6 guys..

Kexin holding the vice secretary for Gilbert house also...
but I hope LaiSan holds it...
as LaiSan need this post more than Kexin do...
Kexin has many jobs on hand... I think it's too busy for her...
I regret not recommend LaiSan,
coz I dono I hav the right to recommend...
but as she holding the post, I hope she would help me to write report...
As I dun like it...

Today, I'm very blur...
I left out my pencil box and protable speaker at the concourse...
Everyone knows my pencil box is big and huge...
Tons of assets inside there...
haha...
So, after get out from the scul, I ran back to concourse to get it...
I already wasted how much energy to walk on the hill of Bukit Nanas!

Then, rushing home to teach tuition again...
haih...


sleep+scul+homework+earn money(tuition)=24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!