Saturday, January 24, 2009

Raffles Design Institution

Haha...
I'm on the newapaper again...
I went to Raffles Design Institution at Ampang with Cyeng...
to learn some arts workshop...

Long way to go, v passby Janet's secondary scul...
Sekolah Menengah Puteri Ampang...
then, really walk for 20 minutes to find the location of Raffles...

The work shop very interesting...
and can meet a mixedAustralian guy...
very very very very very handsome lol!
but I forgot his name...
So sad...

Somemore can meet Eric Leong...
He is good in interior design...
and let us play some simple art work...
CYeng won it and she's having a limited edition design book...
Whole Malaysia only got 10 pcs...

Simon, a very tall guy...
he speak english fluently...
Some time I even can't understand what he is talking about...
And also a designer + headmaster of Instituion...
a handsome chinese guy... Lee xx....

funny things happen,
Cyeng and I wore stripe shirt without any notification...
Eric Leong tot v are sisters...
Haha... V both borned on the same day... but not sisters lar...
and afetr that, I have free tasty lunch...
and a beautiful bag...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!