Saturday, January 10, 2009

Dawn's Arch 1st Anniversary ~ 2009

I joined the dancing group for 1 year and 2 months.
It's the first anniversary for our Dawn's Arch dancing group.
It's also the first time we outing together, with pretty clothes.
Haha...

I was late again...
Sorry, Cyeng...
I'm not really mean that...
I had to eat breakfast prepared by mom...
If not, she will complain me that I have many money,
and eat breakfast at outside...
Sorry lar...

I'm know u really hate ppl that late...
but u also reach the place earlier than the time stated...
That's why...
Chinese Malaysian like to use China's timing rather than Malaysia's timing...
I've fun with all the Dawn's Arch member...

Activities:
10.30 a.m.
Sing-k! @ Pavillion
3.00 p.m.
Crazy photo shooting @ Starhill
3.45 p.m.
Whole gang accompany Freezee buy her shoes to replace her broken string high heels... @ Sungei Wang
4.15 p.m.
Mission failed! continue finding @ Times Square
Before TS, I accompany Jess buy CD-R and survey MP3 Voice recoder @ LowYat Plaza
4.45 p.m.
Disscuss our next plan for dance genre @ A&W

P/S: I went to 5 comersial buildings in a day!

9 people sitting, but only Mala consumed the meals... haha...
We just use the place for meeting...
Luckily the worker not shoo-ing us...

In the conclusion for meeting,
They dcide to dance sexy dance next month...
Ooh... need money again to buy a pairs of good quality high heels...

In singing-k session,
I was surprise that my voice changed a lot after long time not been k-room...
Sooooo disgusting...
Oh my god!
High pitch I can't reach, simple one I also can't sing properly...
Die lar me...
Must work hard at home! train my voice...

Eoni Jasmine really work hard on high pitch...
She handle it easily...
I think she practised JaeJoong's part a lot at home hor..?

The sisters Jean & Chris don't like singing, I think...
They holding the mic less than 3 songs...
Jean, just holding the camera all the way...
Whenever we walk, we sing, we dance, we laugh...
She recorded all...
Shit! don't put it in Youtube or Facebook ha!
I don't want to see my face...

What else to say?
Erm...
I wear the shortest mini skirt in my whole life today!
Haha... Coz all girls ma...
Not worry...
Freezee so hamsap ar..
like Rain's body never mind,
but she keeping taking pictures of my leg...
Sotsot ar..?

Here to put our photos' in photo session..







Big gold bull bhind us...









Starhill! Super Junior been there b4!



Dawn's Arch members:

Manager:
Eoni Jasmine Chan

Leader :
Freezee

Dancers:
L@NsLiYn
Cyeng
Jess
Jean
Chris
Estee
Mala
HuiQian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!