Saturday, March 27, 2010

Update the story~

Haih...
I being more lazy to update blog recently...
Maybe addicted to Facebook games:
Restaurant City, Theme School, and Hotel City...
The post for this month only 10...
Less than half of previous...

Many things I want to share...
But just lazy to type it out...

**************************

Do you guys remember @ few posts ago,
I mentioned that my neighbor having cancer..?
Here, I have something to update...

YES, she is now suffering for cancer...
BUT!!!
That time she shout at her house,
is not because she is really pain, from the deceases..

What I heard from mom recently...

Some dirty things disturb the neighbor...
Actually she is a teacher that teach ppl how to read Jawi and 'mengaji'...
For your knowledge, 'mengaji' is for religion purpose, ofcoz for Muslim...

The neighbor said,
she totally can't remember what was happening...
and why she shouted...

From her,
she said that something dirty want to disturb her,
since she is doing something good for her religion...
So that, she can't teach anymore...
[you know lar... if ppl dono how to pray, something bad will happen..]

And she said the dirty thing want her to hurt her husband...
[Her husband is really a good man, good in religion, and responsible dad...]
That day she shouted so loudly, and even want to thrash her husband...
[So clearly, means the dirty things want to make them seperate]

Yea...
This is what I heard...
So, unbelievable...
What to do..?
You still need to carry normal activity
...

2 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!