Wednesday, March 31, 2010

!@#$%^

Today is the last day of March...
Tomorrow will be a brand new month...

I don't feel like talking...
During some meeting with friends,
I feel my mouth is heavy...
Maybe because of I was locked in home for few weeks...

Feels emo again...
Haih...
I need food again...
I wish to express, but cannot express...
Something gonna burst in my heart...

A lot of thing need to be done...
But no matter how and how I do,
the job never finish...
I admit I wasted a lot of time too..

43 days left...
This is a limit days I set for myself...
43 more days for me to be lazy, boring, play...

Ignore me if you can't understand this post...
Coz today is the last day of MARCH...

Yeee???
Tomorrow APRIL FOOL lorh!

4 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!