Monday, March 08, 2010

Omg Omg Omg!


My stupid sister went for her school camping last Saturday...
What she brought is not souvenir...
But the FLU!!!

I was sooooo healthy during the holiday after STPM...
Now I pula kena the flu and cough all the time...
Cough until sore throat and pain...

Then I decided to see doctor @ Hospital Kuala Lumpur...
Of coz, brought my sister along too...
Scared if really get H1N1 then 'bai ga liao'...

My sister's turn first...
I help her to answer: she has flu and coughing for 1 week...
And then, she can take medicine...

When my turn,
I said I have flu and coughing for three days...
And no fever...
The medical ppl asked me to take blood test!!!

Omg!
So many years I did not get the blood test...
Around 12 years...
I really nervous...
I scare the needle...


The doctor said my volume of white blood cell in my blood test a bit higher than normal...
He said maybe because of coughing...

When I told this to my mom,
she was so nervous and kept scold me...
She said I ate too much of Instant noodles~

2 comments:

  1. so the conclusion is??
    you are safe right?
    lols..."xu jing yi chang"...
    dun think too much =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think so lar...
    doctor also din say anything...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!