Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tired!!!

Dono why am I so tired today...
Physically tired~
and mentally tired~
Am I getting older..?
I feel like my heart cannot function well...
Always get tired easily...

However,
we have the honor been invited to perform in Matta Fair...
Under Korea Tourism Organisation...
Huh...
Our first time - Dawn's Arch earn our first RM300...
Uhh~
Happy lar...
Thanx to KaVian, Davis and Junyang for your support...

The drawing group really impress me~
Can I marry with that korean Sun Ngg Hong or the drawer...?
Haha...
Gila betul...

4 comments:

  1. ops...sorry that i din go for your performance giving you support.
    but anyway i think you already done the best right?^^
    take your time rest okay?=)
    take care...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa...i gt see a...u din see me nia~~XD

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!