Thursday, March 18, 2010

Refresh about Drawing Show

You guys maybe wondering...
My last last post~
I wrote that I want to marry someone...

I ki siao liao lar...
Watched same performance for 3 times...
But not bored!

Here's some pics...
Showing why I like them...
They are talented drawing person and performer...

His muscle !@#$%^&*...
All will gila if see his muscle...



We called him Dragon Ball...
Coz we dono his name...
And his hair looked like that...
3 photos of him...
I like his hair...


This guy 'kacau' my sis at her back...
My sis said she nearly cry coz shocked...


He is the most talented one...
He just sat infront of me...
Nonstop taking his backside's photo...

***************************************
They perform first...
Kinda funny action...
Just for laugh...

Most talented's turn...
Blank screen...
He draw this less than 5 minutes...
Final result!!!
Plus some light and color effect from the back of the screen...
He looking at my camera!!!!
Hahahaha...
Ending!!

Introducing them...
Drawing Show from Korea!!!











2 comments:

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!