Thursday, March 04, 2010

Health is more important than anything!

When I was doing the account,
I heard someone shouting outside...
I dono what she shout,
just know something noisy...

My mom tot the ppl shouting there becoz fighting with her sons...
Or her sons make her angry...
I said, ''No lar... why she cried like someone passed away?''

My mom went to have a look...
The one who was shouting there is my neighbor...
It was just 2 doors next to my house...
there are many shoes infront of her house...

My mom walked back home with a sad look...
I tot really someone passed away...
I asked ''her husband pass away arr...?''
Mom said, she was screaming because she felt pain...
*she is an aunty*

The neighbor having cancer...
Her husband try many ways to get different medicines...
But she still suffer in disease....

I know her husband pray (sembahyang) every morning...
Everytime I went to school @ 6.30p.m.,
I can heard he was praying...

So, what can god do..?
Ask the god...
He will reply you...

2 comments:

  1. maybe can give ur recipe to her~?

    ReplyDelete
  2. her family now are in very down mood...
    should i go and give her this nonscence..?
    all that just get from forwarded email...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!