Friday, March 05, 2010

Stubborn?!

Yoxy forced KerXin to accept the song of Tokio Hotel...
But then when my turn,
she ask my permission first before sending to me...
She said, because I stubborn...

Huh..?
Am I look stubborn in front of you guys..?

I admit sometimes I'm a bit 倔强,
but then I am not 顽固!
Not at all...

I know why...
Maybe because I'm a Taurus...
Gold cow ma...
Same characteristic lar...

Then I went to check online dictionary...
http://dict.cn/stubborn
Stubborn actually = 顽固 and 倔强

Conclusion: I am STUBBORN...

4 comments:

  1. happy??hhhahahaa...waste so many energy den the conclusion is same..i thought gt some different...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeen yeen, i just simple say only ler.. dun liddat la.. the stubborn i mean is 倔强 not 顽固 ler..

    ReplyDelete
  3. >> yoke see
    i just post it for fun...
    something run through my brain...
    just noted it in my blog...
    i never angry...
    dun take this as matter...

    >> ker xin
    i know the meaning when i am writting the post....

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!