Thursday, January 14, 2010

Super Junior is coming!!!

E.L.F waiting for these long long time ago...
I'm not really 100% fans of them...
However, I took sometime to memorise their 13 names too...
Really happy to hear this!!!

I know MySJ forum comittees work hard for their activities...
Charity lar...
Performance lar...
World record lar...
Proposal lar...
Scrap book lar...
Video lar...
All waiting for these moment...

I'm not the comittee,
but I feel happy too...
I can't sleep...
Thinking of saving RM238 to that concert...
Watching 13 artists on the stage!!!



From:
http://www.marctensia.com/index.html


2 comments:

  1. i wish my babies TVXQ come too.. but it seems like now it will never happen again =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...
    feel sad...
    bu at least suju come lar..
    if not i will not go any other concert...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!