Saturday, January 23, 2010

Busy me~

Like last last post,
I stated that I'm jobless during daytime...
But still very busy...
Doing 6M gathering thingy...
[If not I'm doing, I think nobody wants to become the secretary...]

Dance lar...
My BOU really can bou porridge!
BOU = Because of You by After School
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKQbw_eyJv0
It's nice to dance,
but it's also hard to dance...

Next performance will be @ 30th of January...
@ Korea Plaza @ Menara Hap Seng, near Bukit Nanas...
6.30p.m. to 9.30p.m...
It's a charity event by My Hottest Fans Forum...
I hope DA can perform very well that night...
[First show leh~]
And 6+1 too...
At least dun let audience 'booo~' lar...

Monday will be a busy day for me...
I rejected to go sing-k with LihLin...
I tot I can finish the account...
But mom wants me to open a company...
Later went to New York Skin Solution to solute my skin problem...
My Monday gone lar~

When I'm free, I will update my hamsters' condition...
They so cute arrrr...

Still worrying about the account~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!