Friday, January 29, 2010

Again & again & again& again~

This afternoon just went to Hsin Yee and Wai Tjin's house to rehearsal for my last time...
It's getting better...
As all of us know our position and dance step well...

We just have 2 mics...
[Previously we have 3 mics]
Which means,
the mic route need to change...

Here's the mic route:



After that,
I enjoy my lunch at 4p.m.,
this one again~

This is too hot and now still make my tongue pain...
But worth lar...
Hot and tasty...

Then I went Darren's house for tuition session...
Suddenly, he told me:
''My mom said you can teach me dance...
she will pay you...''

I was like =.=
I know to teach tuition only...
Teach dance arr..?
Myself also cannot gaodim leh...

Schedule for tomorrow: 30th Jan
Practice dance with DA in the morning...
Then rehearsal for 1.59 My Hottest Charity Show...
Then real performances for my 3 shows @ 7.00p.m...
Next day, wake up @ 4a.m. and go to Singapore...

2 coming days might be no new post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!