Monday, January 25, 2010

Outing alone, but not lonely...

I just went to register a new company under my name...
My mom need it...

The process is sooooo simple:
* go as early as u can, it open at 8.15a.m., so that you no need to queue for long time...
* take a form, fill in and attach with your photostate IC...
[you need to have 3 company names in case registered by other ppl...]
* show the form and photostate IC to get your number...
* wait your turn, pass up the form to get your company name...
* wait your turn again to pay the fee [RM70 per year]...
* wait your turn again to get the certificate...
That's all!

I went about 8.30a.m...
So, it just take half hour to finish the process...

Then I went back to Jalan Ipoh to give back calculator to Moon...
She even don't know what is the color of her mailbox...
Haih...

Then I enjoy my most favourite food in Chow Kit...
Just cost me RM4.20...
Hehe...



I walked into DoReMi...
A lot of guitars there!
Ok... I fedup with piano and violin..
I think guitar is easier... ^^
The cheapest price around RM270...
Ok wat... I can afford...
But still need to find ppl to teach me~
Anyone knows to play guitar..?

Then, went to NYSS @ Lot 10 to have a trial facial...
I saw this at the hall of Lot 10...
These are the sir name of chinese...
I found mine!


My second time did facial...
So comfortable...
I slept already I also don't know...
But the price they offer for package also very 'comfortable'...
Need to save money lar, if want...
But I dun think I will go there again...
Something like money minded...
They will asked you want which package immediately after their 5 sentences...
SHOCKED ME...
So fast talk about money...

However, anyone who is having skin problem,
can register your name through their website to get the free trial facial...

I saw this restaurant at Lot 10!
It is so special...
You can lay down to enjoy your drink!
Next time we should try this...


Well,
I have a freedom day...
Do anything you like is the most happy thing in life...

2 comments:

  1. bring me go do facial too next time.. never go for one b4 err~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. just go to their website...
    write your etail there...
    they will call u to make appointment...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!