Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pasar malam is not a cheap place...

Few months din't go to Taman Connaught Pasar Malam...
I miss the food so much...
As usual,
I still bought a lot of food!
3 cucuk of octopus!!!
[my favourite~]

I spent around RM50 on food...
I dun think pasar malam is a cheap place...
Especially food!
More expensive than outside!

Just get a white heels...
This one is cheap lar...
Less than RM23...
Sg. Wang sell about RM50++...
Consumers should be smart on spending money... ^^

That's all for today...

p/s: I found that my post getting shorter and shorter...

2 comments:

  1. the pasar malam got many size...
    u can ask there...
    i think small size got de lar...
    i bought size 39...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!