Monday, January 11, 2010

My dearest Dawn's Arch members~

It's our dance group second anniversary...
I can't imagine I've joined this group for 2 years...
Time passed like a speedy car...

~12012008~

I really enjoy with you guys @ Penang...
Since this was our first trip to go other state...
with whole group members stick together...

Now, it's time for me to leave some comments on you guys...


Eonnie ~ Jasmine Chan
As I wrote in your birthday card, my first time to meet you is when you crossing the road with a radio...I still remember you were wearing sleeveless blouse... You are a great manager for our group... Thanx for digging so much activities and chances of performance for this group...


Freezee Wong Kah Hung
Your name doesn't look the same with your attitude...Your attitude is the most girlish among us... Your dancing move always very strong... This make you become our role model to make the movement stronger... Most happy joke among us is the ''Ice and Fire!!!''... Until now I stil can laugh like hell... Hahahaha... Just read the comment notes posted by Jess one year ago, she said you are the 'fire'!!! Oh my god... This remind me again about the joke on our bed @ Penang... I'm glad that you being our leader!


Jessica Pong
I like your sir name very much... Sounds cute... 'Pong!'... I enjoyed shopping with you also... You are the first one that accompany me to spend more than RM200 in one day... Don't know why... Just feel happy to go shopping with you that moment... You said me before, I seldom talk about my own feeling... It's a different me from daily life... In the group, I'm not a powerful person, I'm not the oldest, I don't have the most experiences, so I don't talk much in the group... Even I seldom give opinion about dance, because I know, I'm still new... But when in necessary, I will speak out... I can be a good listener: stop talking, listen, and thousand of things run in my brain... [You never see me how I talk in the meeting of school society, especially in Chinese Society, you will shock... Totally different when in DA...]


Chris Chan
I seldom talk to you personally in DA meeting... Do you know that you looked like our friend, Cheryl @ Choi Wah [once learnt dancing few months ago...]..? Both of you slim and the hair having same length... My first time saw you, was like '好像!!!'... Your dance always the best among the members... I noticed you can learn the dance steps very fast... Just showed 2 times and you can memorise it! I wish to have your brain... [on memorising dance steps...]


Mala
Hey... I don't know your real name... So, I don't know whether I spelled it correctly... You're the only Indian in DA group... This make DA become a very good significant dance group... You know why? My friend can recognise the group that dance on the stage @ Korea SaRangHaeYo Night, is DA, because he saw an Indian dance together... As I told him before, my group has an indian member... You make our group so special! And I forgot to thank you for that time, you accompany to find a toilet for half an hour... Wakakaka... It's sound funny, man!


Jean Chan
Chris Chris, Jean Jean, Jess Jess, I always mixed up with these names... Before calling, I need to think for a few second to confirm the name in my head... I know you seldom like to take photo, like me! You always holding the camera and I'll become the victim!!! I looked so ugly and messy + oily under camera... But you still like to hold the camera and capture natural me... You're the person that easily hang around, with me~ Easily to talk with, easily to laugh... You're same with me, seldom speak out opinion in DA meeting... ''沉默是金~''


Estee Ang
You're the youngest in our group... But you're also the tallest in our group... This situation same like in TVXQ... ChangMin is the youngest but tallest too... You ar.... Really very sampat - 38... I never see you in down mood... Always talk and talk and talk... And you really have many things to say... This make our group more noisy... Especially when added to that 'FIRE'... can make the bus burst... When you in DA, I heard you masuk hospital frequently in just 2 years... The dengue fever and the recent accident after Penang trip... You really have to take good care of yourself ar...


CheeYeng Liew
You ar... Nothing to talk about lar... Know you for so long time... All things already wrote in biodata book... We are the only pairs with same birthday! Whatever in dance team, or in class, or even in a trip... Haha... About dance, you really like to dance a lot... And your movements are getting better and better... Especially when I saw all you hair floated in the air when dancing... Haha... Another thing, I found that your 金牛座的牛脾气慢慢增加了... 我的直觉啦! ~Go with your great effort to chasing your dream! You can make it! I wish to see a shop or a brand named 'Shadow' in future...


Yee Mun
You're new, to me... Yee Mun and Mun Yee, I can't differentiate it... You have a lot of opinions and suggestions in the group... Thanx for fetching me and other members out of Sentul West area... The kancil car become a significant symbol of you... Small body, small car...


Yea...
Finally finish this!
Omg! I took 2 hours to write this...
The time now is 1.20a.m. @ 12th January 2010...
Happy 2nd Aniversary, Dawn's Arch!



From:

1 comment:

  1. hehe....i read already...but was lazy to comment...hahahaha...ok...ok...i comment now...hehehe....really sry for being a bad member...cause i keep forgetting ur name...n mixing up other names...Estee become Ester...haizz...i'll try my best not to make mistakes...hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!