Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Why?

Why I feel so alone...?
[not lonely...]

Why they ignore me...?
Every time I say something,

I can't get any reply...
I think I better keep my mou
th shut...
Bcoz watever I say, nob
ody listen...

Did I do something wrong...?

Or I speak too soft...?
Or i speak nonsense..?
Can u give me some respond...?

I always walk bhind the crowd...
Coz I was ignored...

Maybe you think it's normal...
No need to be sad...
But, for me, it hurt me...
I think of my SMP gang...
YokeSee, KerXin and LihLin...
At least...

They listen what I'm trying to say...

I walked toward SJI gate alone...
Started on my MP3 on my phone...
On my way to take bus and buy my new scul shoes...

Why my phone has so much korean sad song...?
Why I dropped my tear in the bu
s...?
Yea... Tear but not Tears...
It's so embarassing if ppl bside us see us crying...

Why I met SJI friend in the bus...?
I swallow back the tear...
Acted like nothing happen...

But I can guess my voice was different...
Shaking...


She asked me:
"Why alone?"

I had to reply:
"Buy shoes only wat... no need ppl accompany me..."

I knew, only KerXin will agree to accompany me wherever I want to go...

I force myself to be tough until I get down off the bus...
Walked and finding the Bata shop again...


Sad, I have to
solve it by my favourite food...


In the restaurant, I saw my Ex-colleague...
Said 'Hi' to her, and continued my lunch...
I told everything to L
ihLin by sms...
Once again... My tear...
Facing the Ex-colleague,
I had to hang my head all the time...

It's a torment experience if you want to cry in public...
Becoz you can't control yourself...
I can't comtrol myself...

4 comments:

  1. hmmm...big girl don't cry
    when we grow up we slowly realize the society is so realistic
    but don't forget you always got friends beside you
    friends will always support you
    yes something we really will feel alone but slow down your footstep you will realize there are people support silently...cheer up girl dont be sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wont tell u to be positive..
    bcz at the same time i feel tat im having the same situation with u...
    mayb u think still gt her...
    but dunno why...
    my mind all is negative..
    i rather be with u....
    next time wan go out find me lo...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i dunno what to say here..after i read these comments..i got smthg to tell but not going to show my words here..find me whenever u feel free...remember to view my latest blog...thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^^ thanx joyce...
    i just want to expres here...
    nothing else...

    Chill lar both of u...
    Need me console u back..?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!