Thursday, June 25, 2009

Movie Month

Aha~
Emo was over...
Everything back to normal...

Suddenly so many ppl booked me for movie...
Haha...

Watched few movie...
1... Night at the Museum 2
2... Dance, Subaru
3... Transformer
Night at the Museum 2
watched with Lower 6-ers...
Laugh like crazy...
Very Super Duper funny...

Dance! Subaru!

Watched with dance lovers...
I more interested on the modern dance than ballet dance...
About TVXQ? forget it lar...
less than 30 seconds...
The story line...
Ermm... A bit common...
But at least, can built my spirit up on dancing...

Transformer

Watched with Upper 6-ers...
All from different classes...
And all officially are INDIANS!
wakaka...

This is my first time watch that kind of high-tech movie...
Not bad wat...
At least, can make Cyeng shouted:
"It must be very pain!" for few times...
The car~Bee so cute lar... Haha...

Yea... I pokkai already...
Less than RM10 in my purse now...
Feel so uncomfortable...
New month coming... Money also coming...
Haha~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!