Friday, June 12, 2009

Life is a Joke...

Long time I din update my blog...
Every time I open the webpage of my blog,
I got no feeling to do it...
The only thing to do is read other people's blog...

Friends' blog can easily effect my whole day mood...
Sometime I think the issue for the whole day...
Or sad for the whole day...
What can I do..?
I can't control myself from reading the blogs...
I know i'm gepo lar...

Man would cry for life..?
I'm wonder about it...
Yea...
Really a lot of ppl are keeping complaining about their life....
But what can we do..?
This is fate, we need to overcome it...

Are you happy if your way is 100% in positive direction?
If sad thing never happen,
then how you differentiate happy and sad..?
So, chill lar friends...

Complaining is not wrong...
But, most important thing is to change the condition...
If you did it,
that mean you are succeed...

I beg every family have their own problem...
Yes, 100%...

If you complaining you are borned in wrong family,
then who am I..?

Do your family facing such problems:
Ah-Long?
Parent divorce?
Stay in other people house bcoz of Ah-Long ..?
about 6 Polices came into your house?
Pegawai came into your house?
Stay in police station for the whole day and worrying your family?
Religion problem?
Revising UPSR in your tenent's house?
Ah-Long broke your house window?
Your mom locked the door and you hav to stay overnight neighbour's house?
You have more than 1 mother or father?
You have another brother or sister that are not from same parent?
Having a gambling father?
Stay in a house with 2 other women only?
Lost two condominiums just becoz of the second father?

Maybe now,
u will glad you have a normal family...

4 comments:

  1. Chill, I know you mean me...
    Yeah, life's a joke for us...
    A bad joke...

    You know what???
    What you written in there, I experienced it... the other way.
    You think I wouldn't have, huh?
    LOL =P

    And I didn't cry, at least not tears coming down from my eyes...
    I teared in my heart... Haha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. em...beside is a joke as u say it is fate also...u cant change it...but u can do decision to make it better or worse...some is fate but some is in ur hand...cant change the history...den v should look forward to change our future....so...dont so dump la...cheer up...n_n

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha~
    ya meh...
    i din mention anything...
    i want to write these long time ago...
    Coz really rare, my friend know my family background...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, everyone has their own problem. We must always be positive to face them. Crying doesn't really help to solve the problem but just to slow down our mind to think of a solution. Be a cation (+ve charge) and be strong!!
    Jia you!!!

    =)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!