Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Holiday is over!

It's second day of scul after two weeks holiday...
It's not enough for me!
I want more~ and more~

I'm so scared of Miss Chia and Miss Elizabeth...
Coz I din do their homework...
Din do + Dono how to do...
The only way... copy from Eugene...
He did every homework...
Look like nothing else to do besides homework...
For me, I can't survive like these...

Yesterday was my last day work in MomHome...
Yeah~ I earned more RM 600 in one week...
But, no more...
The job is finished and up to date...
Need to wait till next year...

Yesterday I was so geram...
My mom told me,
the Boss and his staffs were laughing on me...
They tot that I was playing games of [doll changing clothes]
something like barbie doll... but it's online game lar...

Dear stupid Mr. Wong + your staffs,

What the hell...
It's Fashion Designer game lar...
Do you guys know it's so hard to dress on special occation to get highest mark?
I'm not childish lar, idiot!

If you so smart, try and get 5 stars lar!
I think you guys only have HamSap brain...
''@#%&*''

http://games.yahoo.com/free-games/fashion-designer


Erhem, come back...
Haha, i just got a personal junior...
Dono what Jun Quan...
It's a guy lar I think...
Dono how he look like...
Just hope that he is that kind of sporting + active one...
Not those LaiLaiHan... Or no spirit one...
If not, it could be very very very boring for my Upper Six's part 2 life...

It's time for me to sleep...
*pok* on bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!