Thursday, June 25, 2009

Singing Competition!

On 4 July 2009,
it's next Saturday...
at Setapak High School,
from 8a.m.

My dead moment...
[I think it's grammar mistake]

I regreting choosing a difficult song...
黄丽玲 - 失恋无罪
I never practise the song properly b4!
I know I'm going to DIE on that day...

Someone gave me some motivation...
Indirectly...
^^ happy ^^

The mp3 was sent to the organisor...
Cannot change anymore...
The only thing can do is Practise!

My major problems:
1. It's hard for me to memorise the lyrics!
2. The high nodes... Oh my god!
3. I sing too loud... Over use energy...
4. my GAS too short... kaka...

Still got 8 days left...
I should stop eating spicy, fried food and cold water...

Should I do exercise too...?
Can't be thinner in such a short period...
Forget about it~

Yea... How should I wear on that day huh..?
*so 麻烦*

4 comments:

  1. gambateh xiao yan~~u can de~~~

    champion waiting u!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dun hav that much of confident...
    just hope that i'm not out of key that time...

    ReplyDelete
  3. just try to relax...don't be so stress about it...right now all you have to do is practise and practise more...do believe yourself!U will,U can,U must!!!
    ganbatte!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!