Friday, June 19, 2009

Finally...

Finally,
I signed for my first junior, Wai Kiat...
He is very spirited...
Already found 30+ seniors to sign for him...

I was thinking what tasks are going to giv to the lower sixers...
I dun want them to do disgusting jobs or wasting money$$...
This is what I hate when my Form 6 Orientation...
And finally,
my new idea is to ask them to take picture with me...
so simple, rite...?
and can remember their name easier...

Finally,
I have the chance to play basketball...
Soooooo long time I didn't touch the ball...
Even throw 2 times also tak kena...
Geram betul...
That lower 6 science 2 guy so yeng...
Stanley... kena shocked...
wakakaka...

Finally,
I met Mrs. Cheng and Dc. Puva...
to save my $$$...
So hard to find them...
and finally settled...

Finally,
I did the teeth scanning treatment...
Oh my god...
It's so pain!
My ''gigi gusi'' is very weak...
Just touch a little bit,
the blood will come out...
and tis morning, whole mouth with my blood...
Who can donate type-O blood for me..?

Finally,
I'm having the flu!
So many days my nose felt like 'tersumbat',
and now I get the flu...
* I just hope it is normal flu, I dun wan H1N1! *

Finally,
the Chinese Society's singing competition is cancelled...
Yea... I felt dissapointed...
But what can do..?
No suitable time / date for the competition...
Am I dare to compete in Setapak High School..?
I dono~~~

Finally,
I finished blogging...
It's 11.49 p.m...
My nose still blocked...
My teeth still bleeding!!!
Send me to hospital now!!!

2 comments:

  1. poor hau yeen....
    still nid to hospital....?
    hahaha....take care urself...
    dont blood so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    stop already...
    after i slept...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!