Friday, June 05, 2009

Over Spent!

Long time I didn't shopping...
Even at chinese new year I also din buy much...
But I over spent on Times Square and Sg. Wang today!
Too much of things i bought...
Maybe nice feeling to shop with Jess...

My expenditure:

Sing-k with Jess and Cyeng~ RM16.80High heels ~ RM 35.00 Magic Nail Polish ~ RM 12.90
Dancing Pants ~ RM29.90
TheFaceShop ~ RM75.80



Oh my god...
I don't dare to count the total of my spending!
I need to ikat perut for tis month...
It MIGHT BE my last shopping day for this year...
Haha~ Hope so...

2 comments:

  1. wasai...so awesome ar u...went to the face shop and even spent that much yet juz for 3 items only cost u rm75++..always rmb to spend whatever as long as it is the most important for u right at the time k...i think u might become a shopholic dy...hv u watched the previous movie titled a confess with a shopholic (if i'm not getting wrong with the movie's title)?
    well..anyway...SAVING now is the most important thing that u shud start to do right now onwards...one more thing...pls comment something which is relevant to my blog k..even i also comment on your blog which is relevant to your blog page...
    good luck n take care..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ar lar...
    this is my first time spent on the care of my face leh...
    i won't do tis this year anymore...
    i hav saving leh....
    more than rm1ooo tis year liao...

    i dono that day why so got mood to shopping...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!