Friday, June 05, 2009

Taman Connought Pasar Malam

Wednesday, 4 of us went to Pasar Malam...
I missed that Pasar Malam so much...
Not going there for more than 1 year...
5 p.m. start the journey from my house...
with KerXin, MeiWei and LihLin...
Sot rite..?
go Pasar Malam at 5 o'clock...
MeiWei became the driver...

Hanged around in Leisure Mall to pass the time...

Yeah... starts to walk lar...

My favourite... Curry fish balls...
[TomYam, Spicy, Curry, Satey]
章鱼烧 and 碗仔翅。。。

3 yam versus pandan...
[MeiWei lor... not gregarious...]

Oh... attracted with Sushi...

Walked till so tired...
Waiting LihLin to choose her new bag...

Actually my focus is on the chair...


Ha... tis feller ho... selling Fragant Fumigate...
[that kind of shooo mosquito away]
He shooo MeiWei and LihLin too...
coz blocking his customer while we buying the sotong...
Remember him forever...
[MeiWei blocking the mosquito too from been chased away by FF...]

*laugh like hell*

1 comment:

  1. finally found ur blog^^
    haha!! reli funny la tat day..dat uncle vry bu shuang..next time go meet him again!!!
    -MW-

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!