Saturday, May 30, 2009

Teacher's Day 2009

Upper 6 Science 2 really made a lot of fun on it...

First first in the morning,
we heard that sushi going to be fail!
Oh my god! What we gonna to eat if no sushi?
My heart 'lo lo luen' in thr morning...
Luckily the sushi appear at 10.00a.m.

Our teachers gathered in our class at the same time...
I think Pn. Norlia was quite happy...
Bcoz got face ma...
Last principle, Miss Chia, Miss Elizabeth, Datin Mahniyah, En. Latun, En. Zulkifli, Pn. Gohkilavani, Milton and ... also coming...

We hav excellent invitation cards... by Janet + Kexin
We hav excellent presents... by me :p
We hav excellent whilt board... by Janet + KhunLing
We hav excellent musics + speaker... by me :D
We hav excellent banana leaves sushi... by Davis + KPeng + Vivek + TianSia + Hakim
We hav excellent spaggeti... by Ravi + Zaid
We hav excellent punch... by Pn. Norlia + Kumaren...
We hav excellent pizza... by Pn. Norlia
We hav excellent photographer... by Hakim
We hav excellent helper... by Cyeng + Pang + Eugene
We hav excellent time together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!