Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Just went back from seafood restaurant...
Just celebrated Mother's Day...

We went there 1 day earlier...
Coz restaurants always charge higher on special day...
and also full of ppl...

We ate seafood steamboat...
but it contains pork (i dun eat pork)...
and vegetables (i like vegetable)...

I paid for the whole dinner...
Luckily I just received my salary...
And tomorrow...
I gonna be with my new handphone...

Quite sad lar...
LG Lollipop not in the market yet...
and according ERING...
LG need to see how much ppl are waiting LG Lollipop,
then only dcide to put in market...
Yer...
Beh song lar...
No phone that i satisfied...

However,
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!