Saturday, May 30, 2009

100 Truths about HauYeen

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you.
At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.
You have to tag the person who tagged you.

WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. Last beverage: plain water
2. Last phone call: LaiSan
3. Last text message: CheeYeng
4. Last song you listened to: I'm yours [from my blog]
5. Last time you cried: Yesterday when i'm watching 'I'm Not Stupid 2'

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice: no
7. Been cheated on: huh?
8. Kissed someone & regretted it: no
9. Lost someone special: yes
10. Been depressed: yes
11. Been drunk and threw up: never

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:
12. white
13. black
14. purple

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU: (2009)
15. Made a new friend: Yes... More than 1...
16. Fallen out of love: Huh..?
17. Laughed until you cried: Abit [Night at the Museum 2]
18. Met someone who changed you: Yes... more than 1...
19. Found out who your true friends are: confusing...
20. Found out someone was talking about you: Yes... not good...
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list: my sis in my friend's list, consider..?
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life: most of them.
23. How many kids do you want to have: mayb not marry..?
24. Do you have any pets: No...
25. Do you want to change your name: No, I like my chinese name... so special...
26. What did you do for your last birthday: slept from 5p.m. until the next day...
27. What time did you wake up today: 9.30a.m.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: sleep lar...
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Nice food + sleep
30. Last time you saw your Mother: Now...
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: Don't eat too much during Form 1 and 2...
32. What are you listening to right now: my mom's printer
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: not talk... juz writing letter to a 60 year old Tom...
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: nose sucks...
35. Most visited webpage: Facebook and my blog[ http://lansliyn.blogspot.com ]...
36. What's your real name: Chan Hau Yeen
37. Nicknames: ~L@NsLiYn~
38. Relationship Status: Single
39. Zodiac sign: Taurus~money is very important...
40. Male or female: Female
41. Elementary School: S.R.J.K.(C) Sentul
42. Middle School: S.M.K(P) St. John
43. High school/college: S.M.K St. John
44. Hair colour: Black
45. Long or short: Long
46. Height: More than 162cm...
47. Do you have a crush on someone: I think yes...
48. What do you like about yourself: My everthing
49. Piercings: 3 on left, 2 on right
50. Tattoos: No...
51. Righty or lefty: Righty

FIRSTS :
52. First surgery: No...
53. First piercing: Form 2...
55. First sport you joined: Running 100m
56. First vacation: Melacca
58. First pair of trainers: singing trainer..?

RIGHT NOW:
59. Eating: No
60. Drinking: my saliva
61. I'm about to: finish this tagging thingy as soon as possible... I want to sleep!
62. Listening to: I didn't on any musics...
63. Waiting on: time for me to sleep...

YOUR FUTURE :
64. Want kids: Sure. I wants a happy family. But all depends...
65. Get Married: if find a good guy that can protect me... but not hurt...
66. Career: Event organisor? Tuition Teacher? Programme editor?

WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
68. Hugs or kisses: hugs
69. Shorter or taller: taller
70. Older or Younger: younger
71. Romantic or spontaneous: romantic
72. Nice stomach or nice arms: nice arms
73. Sensitive or loud: loud
74. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship
75. Trouble maker or hesitant: hesitant

HAVE YOU EVER :
76. Kissed a stranger: no
77. Drank hard liquor: Yes, not nice...
78. Lost glasses/contacts: Yes... I can't see, so I can't find...
79. Sex on first date: KiSiao!
80. Broken someone's heart: Yes, for small cases...
82. Been arrested: huh..?
83. Turned someone down: Yea... My result sucks...
84. Cried when someone died: Yes, my friends' mom...
85. Fallen for a friend: Nop gua...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself: Ofcourse...
87. Miracles: Anytime...
88. Love at first sight: abit feeling
89. Heaven: I hope...
90. Santa Claus: I wish...
91. Kiss on the first date: Nothing else can do meh...
92. Angels: I want...

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
94. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time: never. Can I?
95. Did you sing today: Yes... I'm yours... [finally i can remember all the lyrics...]
96. Ever cheated on somebody: Yes... Everyone...?
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go: Standard 6...
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be: the first day in St. John Institution...
99. Are you afraid of falling in love: Yes... Suffering...
100. Posting this as 100 truths: Yes... Finally~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!