Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last 2 weeks' activity...

Long time din blog...
Busy for everything...
Since I bought my new handphone,
become lazy to blog...
or write in long long essays...
Hope everything to be express in pictures...
Addicted with my camera phone~

Exams~ make me suffer for the whole week...
Can't sleep well...


Study for Maths...

Study for Chemistry...

the day b4 Bio paper, ate lunch with JunYang, Cyeng and LaiSan...

Last Saturday was SJI's Anugerah Cemerlang...
We entered choir group...
Kavian, CYeng and LaiSan performed tradisional chinese dance...
I tied their hair!

After the performances, the whole choir group went to Times Square to watch 'Night at the Museum 2' with Ryan [the handsome pianist], Davis and Vivek...
It ever and never go cinema with such a big group... [around 20 ppl]
The movie very nice...
Very funny until u want to laugh until roll on the floor...

Report finish!

Let's have a look on our choir performance...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!