Sunday, May 31, 2009

June don't come!

Still got half an hour to reach a brand new month...
Oh my god!
Real exam nearer and nearer...
Although SJI a lot of exam...
I still scared of it...
Bcoz too 麻木...
No feel for the normal exams but scared of real STPM exam!

Many thing I hav not been catch up...
Ofcouse my study lar...
Hoiyo...

Stupid PA got 8 essays to be finish...

Maths still got a list of 10 exercises are waiting for me...
I can't survive without answer lar...

Chem... Huh...
Still having exercises for 3 chapters...

Physics is such a good subject!
No homework at all...

When I was young, I never understand that why uncle aunty level,
or even my own parents are lack of SMILE...
I think life is easy wat...
Think with open-minded...
活得开心就好!
But recently, I found that my smiles are fake...
Not from the deep of my heart...
Many small and tiny problems around me...
I scared of future...
I learnt to jealous...
I learnt to microscope the problem...

Sometimes I wish to hav an accident...
*choi!*
so that i can forget certain things,
just like the meteor garden or 고보다남자...
just make it 失忆...

Still got 6 minutes to reach June...
tomorrow gonna busy for dumpling...
[my first time to learn to wrap the dumping'...]
Good nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!