Tuesday, May 05, 2009

MUET totally over!!!

Speaking test for MUET exam today...
I'm in the first group in session 2...
Questions for both sessions kinda wierd, for me...

Session 1
Donating organ... Who do you want to donate to..?
*** children?
*** teenage?
*** old people?
*** i forgot...

Session 2
We should be loyal to our country...
Elaborate how you show patriotisme
*** as individual
*** in community
*** at national level
*** at international level

I think i was out of topic...
I was confused with international level and nasional level...
But when the question given, I was not read until task B...
Becos it's on the next page...
So shit!

But it's ok in task B...
All spoke and came to a good conclusion,
which are agree on 'individual'...

MUET totally finished!

After school, we went for lunch beside the school...
Vivek, Davis, KokPeng, Raj and CheeYeng...
KP said I eat a lot!
Even said, if got any eating competition, should register for me...
Please lar...
that plate only got vegetables... somemore only taugeh...

Something I have to annouce here!
KP cannot eat spicy food!
Haha... It's proved, even that he don't want to admit...
Little little thing complain spicy...
and sweat all the time...
*evil laugh*

Wanna sleep again... bye...

2 comments:

  1. although i don't know what is muet about
    but i heard it very hard eh
    hehhehe
    good la over already
    take a break, have a kitkat

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually not very hard...
    just depend on own expectation...
    some ppl want get band 6...

    for chinese educated, of coz hard...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!