Thursday, May 14, 2009

19 already~

After 12a.m.,
it's my 19th birthday...
I hav to admit that i growed old 1 more year...
I received a lot of msgs...
but still not over my target...

Since I'm 19 now...
Suppose to hav 19 wishing msgs...
But only received 18...
Anyway, thanx for those wishing me...

Then, I signed in to facebook...
and saw about 80 notifications...
A lot of friends'wishes...
thanx again...

I received few presents...
thanx again and again...

Most TXXQ prize~

(감사합니다...LihLin, KerXin and YokeSee)

Most 'fanxu' prize~
(감사합니다... Janet and Kexin)

Most personal prize~
(감사합니다...LaiSan and NingXin)

Most favourite prize~
(감사합니다...Cyeng)
Thanx again coz Science 2 really giv a big prize for us...
*Cyeng and me~*
They sang.. erm not... shout Birthday song after scul time...
I really scared when:
Davis holding a wood...
Prethip and Raj holding the duster...
Hakim holiding shinnai...
Few guys holding chairs...


OH MY GOD~
*not OMG...*

* SJI tradition: when someone's birthday,
the whole class of friends have chance to whack you after singing the birthday song...


and finally I ran out from the classroom...

No any celebration for my birthday...
and this is also the first year,
I slept from 4.00p.m. until the next day...
The fist time, my family din celebrate for me...

No reason...
I felt moody during my 19th birthday...
Felt emo...
Felt lonely...
I miss my friends...

The things I hope din happen...
I knew it's quite impossible...
傻瓜wished me...
As long as he wished me face by face...
Make me feel a bit happy...

H@PpY bIr+Hd@y to me~

4 comments:

  1. happy happy birthday to you
    i am inside the 18
    hahhaha
    i wished you
    anyway wish you have a nice 19 years old

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u...
    u will over 18 soon...
    haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hihi..happy belated 19 birthday..

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to leave some comment if you read me my post...
I will accept any idea, any critic...
Thanx!